Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

To My Family I say......To God I Pray........

To my family I say.....To GOD I pray.....

by Raymond Pasimio Red on Sunday, August 14, 2011 at 12:28pm

To my family, I believed you are in your highest mind and understanding.  I apologized for not explaining to you my actions.  I chose the road less traveled.  It is not I am insensitive nor a breach to your welfare.  I look beyond the tunnel and see the light in the end.  I understand we are now in unfamiliar situations you are not comfortable with. Realize just as I do, this trials and problems were GOD sent to Perfect us. Each one of us can be wise and grows with wisdom,  for our family to strengthen relationship and grow deeper in God"s faith.

To GOD, I pray.. give us the courage and serenity to accept this life-changing situation. Lord you can take away my Comfort and so with the comfort of my wife and children,  But I ask you Lord my God to give us the Character.  Surrounds us with insurmountable opportunity, continously work on us, Direct us, Inspect us, Correct us, Protect us, and Perfect us in Jesus name Amen...

   "We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us
     develop endurance, and endurance develop strength of character, and character
     strengthen our confident hope of salvation.."    Romans 5: 3-4

Great Sunday!

with love your father

3 comments:

  1. Use Applied Faith
    •Faith is awareness of, belief in, and harmonizing with the universal powers.
    •Faith is a state of mind which must be active not passive, to be useful in achieving lasting success.
    •Close the door to fear behind you and you will quickly see the door of faith open before you.
    •Fear is nothing more than a state of mind, which is subject to your own direction and control.
    •Faith will not bring you what you desire, but it will show you the way to go after it for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through." ~ Zig Ziglar

    ReplyDelete
  3. What we want is sometimes elusive. It requires hard work and self sacrifice. These are things we might not get happy for a short period of time, but these help us do good and make the difference. Being happy is enviable but being good is truly admirable. It requires character, Integrity and perseverance...

    ReplyDelete