Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Unemployment!


I am proud and happy to welcome myself to the wonderful world of unemployment.

I was gainfully employed for the past 20 long years, It has been a great experience and rewarding.  It was also a disturbing profession.  Through years passing, I had seen and met thousands of fellow employees, I see one thing in common in all of us, myself included.
We all have the tremendous potential and we all are blessed with gifts yet one thing that hold all of us back is some degree of self doubt.  It is not so much the lack of technical information but more of the lack of self confidence.

Employment and Life  is not a matter of good credential or favorable appraisal often bias.  In the real outside world something is required.  they fondly called it "Guts". "Balls" "Daring"'. "Tenacity and Brillance" as saying goes....
NO GUTS -  NO GLORY         NO PAIN   -    NO GAIN       NO ID   -   NO ENTRY
It was excessive Fear and Self doubt  that were the greatest detractor  of personal genius.
It broke my heart to realize just lately We Know the answers to reality yet We lack the courage to act.
Its not the smart that get ahead but the bold.

I am not armed with money only Belief and Trust, I made the Major Major decisions in my life, and take the next counter, Please!!!   Thank you ever so much to friends and relatives who took my side and send their wishes, prayers, who understand me, who believes in me.  Kung ang mga retired General May Pabaon, Kayo may pabaon din para sa akin.

Your Prayers, and Trust I can succeed.  It so much for me to take, your inspiration, you are part of my journey to my next destination...SUCCESS.

So why Now?

Because If I don't,    in this period of time will be a frigthening one, this is the time of watching people moves Boldly, while others clings to decaying life rings.

1 comment:

  1. Develop Definiteness of Purpose
    •Success and progress towards achieving your goals in life begin with knowing where you are going.
    •Any dominating idea, plan, or purpose held in your conscious mind through repeated effort and emotionalized by a burning desire for its realization is taken over by the subconscious and acted upon through whatever natural and logical means may be available.
    •Your mental attitude gives power to everything you do. If your attitude is positive, your actions and thoughts further your ends? If your attitude is negative, you are constantly undermining your own efforts.
    •The starting point of all human achievement is the development of a Definite Major Purpose.
    •Without a definite major purpose, you are as helpless as a ship without a compass.

    ReplyDelete