Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 5, 2011

Doubt and Fears, Handle it with Prayer

Doubt and fears (Handle it with Prayer)

by Raymond Pasimio Red on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 1:48pm
Fear and doubt go hand in hand. When we’re not vigilant about the idle action of our minds, fear and doubt creep into the spaces of ambiguity and confusion in our thoughts. Unexamined and unchallenged, they can influence our lives and our decisions in ways that we would not choose if we were thinking completely consciously. By identifying our fears and their origins, talking back to them and deconstructing them, and taking positive action to do the things that we fear, we can counteract all forms of irrational fear.
Quotes
Don't waste life in doubts and fears; spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours and ages that will follow it.”-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Prayer
Great and awesome God, the God who is greater than all of my doubts and fears, it is to thee that I pray. Thank You for the ability to focus my mind on faith, instead of doubt and fear.
I confess that I have given too much attention to thoughts of doubt and fear. Sometimes the problem has been that I have listened to the wrong music.
Sometimes, I have read the wrong book, or spent time with the wrong people. Please forgive me for my sins of doubt, fear, and my many other sins.
Please help me to keep my mind focused on trusting You. Help me to starve my doubts and fears. Thank You for doing what is best, in Jesus' name, amen.


http://youtu.be/IWSMlWGJnm4

We Belong to Success!

4 comments:

  1. •Fear is nothing more than a state of mind, which is subject to your own direction and control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.jackcanfield.com/articles/personal-growth-a-spirituality/item/1045.html?fb_ref=.TmTvQCYRWJ0.like&fb_source=profile_oneline

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.facebook.com/notes/raymond-pasimio-red/overcoming-limiting-beliefs/10150361246244560

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark Buenviaje
    ‎"Never stop doing good 'til the better becomes best,for the fruits of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.. GOD is takaing care of you.. Have a nice day ahead.." c " )

    ReplyDelete