Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 2, 2015

Never Give Up!

Have you ever felt like giving up? Like life’s too hard or that no one cares? We each have a gift to give in the world and when we “give up”, instead of moving forward in “faith and trust”, our actions change the world. If you think that you aren’t making a difference, just because no one has told you that you are, consider this. Whether you take action or don’t take action, you are affecting the people around you, you are affecting the energy in the world. With every action or inaction you are affecting the world and the people in and around you in a positive or negative way. I encourage you to watch this video and think about this. What gift am I taking away from someone else by my giving up? And, what am I willing to do to change and be the change I want to see in the world?

   
 I would love to hear your comments and thoughts on this in the box below.

 Category: Emotional Healing, Energy Healing, Mind Set  


sponsor:  Royale Business Club - "Helping People is Our Way of Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment